Monday, January 3, 2011

happenings at the weavery

Advent/Christmas was a busy time for me. i wove pastor r an Advent stole but unfortunately have no good pictures of it except for the one already posted. i also wove my family scarves out of some undyed natural-colored singles wool (the yarn was wrapped in a thin nylon thread) which turned out thick and soft. those were very welcomed among them since they visited during the christmas snow/blizzard and drove home (!) the same day. my neighbor also got a scarf. so now, my next projects are: weaving a baby blanket for my niece due to be born in february and weaving a full-sized coverlet, both on the new big floor loom. however, my "helpers" seem to have turned into "basket cases."

No comments:

Post a Comment

your comments are appreciated. please be courteous; rude comments will be deleted.